Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

i wonder how we sit in europe, following a busy period of games?

i'd say Barca and PSG and us make up the top 3?

i wonder how we sit in europe, following a busy period of games?

i'd say Barca and PSG and us make up the top 3?
Bayern have turned a big deficit in the Bundesliga into an 11 point lead, I'd say they're up there also.

I watched PSG the other night, wow that is shocking football in the French league, and what a bunch of cheats they are. Neymar rolling about like he's been shot, and it was him that actually committed a foul and was awarded the free kick for his antics. I would say us and Barca must be the most in form

I wouldn't say we are *that* in form right now - compared to how we were 3 or 4 games into the season.

Yes, we've been winning (Palace aside) but we've had a few "meh" performances I think and have looked a little bit off. With the talent we have, usually that's enough, but I am not sure it would be enough against a Barca, Bayern, Real or PSG. Or Liverpool, for that matter.

I wouldn't say we are *that* in form right now - compared to how we were 3 or 4 games into the season.

Yes, we've been winning (Palace aside) but we've had a few "meh" performances I think and have looked a little bit off. With the talent we have, usually that's enough, but I am not sure it would be enough against a Barca, Bayern, Real or PSG. Or Liverpool, for that matter.

You do need to take into consideration the amount of games recently, they have had the more rest this week, than i can remember. I think next week they get a full week between games.

I think we've just done enough to win games recently due to the sheer amount of them we've had - something like 18 in total across 9 weeks up to the end of this month. If we've been ahead in games after 60 or 70 minutes we've closed it down and just kept the ball instead of turning the screw. That said, we've still walloped a few sides in that time period.

You do need to take into consideration the amount of games recently, they have had the more rest this week, than i can remember. I think next week they get a full week between games.
Sure - and we haven't had the "A" team out all the time. We look a different side when we have D. Silva *and* KDB playing at the same time I think. One of them is a handful for the opposition; both of them together makes it impossible.

Sure - and we haven't had the "A" team out all the time. We look a different side when we have D. Silva *and* KDB playing at the same time I think. One of them is a handful for the opposition; both of them together makes it impossible.
agreed and hopefully Dave's son is getting stronger and he can be there for every game now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.