Are we witnessing the break up of the old guard ?

To be honest what do they expect him to say.

I'm not sure, the truth ?

Nah just joking, of course you are right, he is hardly likely to tell them he is dumping Aguero, Kompany on top of Hart, Nasri and Yaya, the last two I couldn't agree with him more btw, still sad for Hart who could have been here as first choice for a long time to come, be gutted when VK gets shunted out and Zabs but Aguero would be insane right at this moment in time.

He wouldn't would he ? ;)

I'm not sure, the truth ?

Nah just joking, of course you are right, he is hardly likely to tell them he is dumping Aguero, Kompany on top of Hart, Nasri and Yaya, the last two I couldn't agree with him more btw, still sad for Hart who could have been here as first choice for a long time to come, be gutted when VK gets shunted out and Zabs but Aguero would be insane right at this moment in time.

He wouldn't would he ? ;)

It would be at the moment yes! Kelechi illustrated last week why he is not ready to take the baton week in week out.

Aguero will be in Sunday. It is a slight concern though because he hasn't looked overly happy for the last 12
Months.

Don't care about any of them. If it improves the team, then get rid.

All a bit cold and callous for my tastes, you don't give up your life supporting a club without making a few players your favourites over time and be a little upset when the time comes for them to leave but is there a need for such a heartless response as yours ?

I don't think there is, it serves no purpose and says a lot more about you I guess.

It would be at the moment yes! Kelechi illustrated last week why he is not ready to take the baton week in week out.

Aguero will be in Sunday. It is a slight concern though because he hasn't looked overly happy for the last 12
Months.

I agree with both parts of your post, I put his unhappiness down to previous management but who knows, he may be homesick like Tevez, Tevez was born in Italy right ?

All a bit cold and callous for my tastes, you don't give up your life supporting a club without making a few players your favourites over time and be a little upset when the time comes for them to leave but is there a need for such a heartless response as yours ?

I don't think there is, it serves no purpose and says a lot more about you I guess.
That's the difference maybe. I have not given up my life supporting a club. I support a football team. Happy when we win, not happy when we lose. Like some players more than others, don't for one second 'love' any of them. Never, ever lose sleep when they move on. It's football, and for me it isn't even close to the top of things that are important to me.

Maybe it's different for you. If it is, then crack on and be upset.

So Silva, kun and kompany to be sold next summer if they don't improve according to Pep's liking as per Simon mullock. Good city source usually.. So pep needs to chill! Lol

In fairness, football moves on- will be sad day if this story is indeed true. But that's why we got pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.