Are you addicted to the internet?

Yeah, although not to the same extent as a lot of other folk seem to be.

When i'm at home especially, spend most of my time on the laptop. I don't have a TV though, so that's part of the reason. Honestly i find it hard to sit at home (alone) and do anything else for a sustained amount of time now.

Out and about though, i'm not glued to my phone like so many others seem to be.

I am addicted to internet.

I realised once I fucked social media off. So much free time outside of work and finding ways to fill it.

I did an experiment on my last trip abroad. I used a map rather than Google and got very lost. Eventually, with the help of friendly locals and broken french l made it back to my digs. I felt a great sense of achievement in doing so. It was a shock to the system and gave me a kick up the arse to not be such a lazy ****.

I've got rid of my tablet. And turn my private phone off at work and my productivity has increased significantly.

Currently I'd be dead in hours if the fecker was turned off. That'll change though.

The Internet Of Things.. is scary.. Hive, Sonos, TV, Laptop, Mobiles, NAS drives, TV providers box, console/handhelds. You probably have at least 20 devices in the average household.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.