are you feeling as nervous / sick as me?

I'm ill, the rags will go around claiming to be the best team in the world (nowt new there), City are in the relegation zone on a terrible run of form and I think we'll lose today. Fucking brilliant.

I have seen West Brom a few times and they have no cutting edge whatsoever and really should get a good spanking. The reason they are cut off at the bottom is because they try and play football but don't have the players to do so.

I say West Brom 0 - Man City 4.

Not looking forward to this one bit, away from home we're awful and i just can't see us winning, hope i'm wrong though!

west brom are wank miller is there best player and that says it all we will win by 4 clear goals the thing what worries me is the team is not together at the moment .if and a big if we got beat mh should walk not wait for the push once again wba are wank

skinhead123 said:
west brom are wank miller is there best player and that says it all we will win by 4 clear goals the thing what worries me is the team is not together at the moment .if and a big if we got beat mh should walk not wait for the push once again wba are wank

I hope are right come on the blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.