"Argentina"

Leekeri

Brilliant!!! we have got Tevez and like any City fan I will support the guy 110% bcause he is wearing the shirt.
I am ex Royal Marine and fought and lost oppo's (mates) down South in "82" ("The Falklands" ) and have abused rags for chanting "Argentina" and to be fair some were very red faced about it....... including my best man and sons god parent from 2 Para who was close to "H Jones" when he fell, in his defence he has chinned more of his own Utd fans for that silly chant than most blues will see in a lifetime.
Can we think about the lads who gave their lives down there, and not sink to the level of the rags by chanting "Argentina" and sing another song in praise of our new player???

Been covered in a few threads mate, i think anyone who sings this "shold get a dry slap right across their boat race"

We didn't sing it last season when Zabaleta was here.

i wont be singing it. i dont get it anyway. for petrov we dont sing bulgaria. its just united fans being daft i reckon. there just really anti english. well good on you for defending the country mate. CTID

squirtyflower said:
Don't worry mate, this was discussed at length during the week, and many on here no the score. The problem will be those that don't.

Apologies I had a search around and thought this was the first time it was covered.
Old age mate (46) it will come to you as well :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.