Argies v Brzilians

blue1969

If look at the Argantines playing in the PL they tend to get stuck in. Where as the Brazilians tend to 'wimp out'. Comments?

Argies plus Spaniards plus a couple of Turks (temperament-wise) would be my presumptive foreign element.

City need to get their arses off to Argentina (if they aren't there already) for some bargain hunting. Hughes got Villaneuva in from Chile due to some sort of network he established in those parts whilst at Blackburn, so I hope that bodes well.

My number one target is Alexis Sanchez. Udinese would sell him right now, and he is more than a replacement for Petrov, and he would fit in with Hughes' "young team" element.

there is definately a difference and in my opinion argentina are the better out of the two now, but then again brazil are famed for playing beautiful football and have won five world cups doing so, so whos to say what style of football is better

i think the current crop of argentinians are absolutely class tho

messi
ageuro
zabaleta!!!!
tevez booooooooooooooooooooo
etc
etc

The argies would still be harder to beat than the brazilians, There a well organised team, and you know that ou will always get chances against brazil, there defence is really poor.

SWPISHOME said:
forevercity said:
another dig at our brazillians?

how supportive our fans have become

Did anybody mention our brazilians????

pretty obvious isnt it?

elano and robinho are reported to be not interested and 'wimping' out.

then a thread comes out that suggests that brazilians can't hack it in our league, wimps etc

maybe me being paranoid, but it seems obvious to me, that the brazilians (2 maybe 3 out of the best 3 or 4 players in our squad) are getting stick off our fans for some unknown reason

Yeh i know what you mean mate, everybody has there own opinion, Robinho is obviously one of our best players, but as for Jo and Elano am fed up of them TBH, I dont no what happend Elano over the last few months, He was amazing for us when sven brought him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.