Argies v Brzilians

It was a general observation of players in the EPL. The Brazilians are without doubt class but how well each nationality adapt. The brazilians we have at City are class, but are they fit for the rigours of the EPL, the speed and the aggresion.

Robinho has 8 in 13 league games. Don't care what other contributions you make in a game (I think Robinho does make a good contribution besides his goals), that record says that you're suited to the league.

Elano has shown that he is capable of succeeding in this leage, not really happening for him at the moment, and he hasn't been at his best for a while. But if we can get him performing to his capabilities, then thats a definate yes.

Jury out on Jo, hasn't had nearly enough time to make a proper judgement. Hope to see him start today (is he fit?)

SWPISHOME said:
Yeh i know what you mean mate, everybody has there own opinion, Robinho is obviously one of our best players, but as for Jo and Elano am fed up of them TBH, I dont no what happend Elano over the last few months, He was amazing for us when sven brought him in.

Robinho is not one of our best players; he is one of our most skilful players.

remoh said:
SWPISHOME said:
Yeh i know what you mean mate, everybody has there own opinion, Robinho is obviously one of our best players, but as for Jo and Elano am fed up of them TBH, I dont no what happend Elano over the last few months, He was amazing for us when sven brought him in.

Please name the many players in our squad who are better than our top scorer Robinho.

remoh said:
SWPISHOME said:

dear me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.