ARIS fans

1) I`m not Jagiellonia fan

2) I`m not hooligan

3) situation with the bus was true and was widely commented in our media as well as mentioned in offcial UEFA delegate report from this game

But it doesn`t match to your propaganda and instead of facing facts you waffling about skinheads and other bullshit.

<blah blah blah>

Let's play a game!!!!! It's called "SPOT THE SKINHEAD"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ocp9yXOBtw[/youtube]

Shit fans, shit mentality, shit town....OUSTTTTT!

UltraPoland said:
1) I`m not Jagiellonia fan

2) I`m not hooligan

3) situation with the bus was true and was widely commented in our media as well as mentioned in offcial UEFA delegate report from this game

But it doesn`t match to your propaganda and instead of facing facts you waffling about skinheads and other bullshit.

<blah blah blah>

1) i don't care
2) i don't care
3) can you show proof? a video? something? anyone can talk crap, especially media.

if you have no proof to back up your arguments then you are just a sheep who believes propaganda...

FIRST TIME I HEARD ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT ARIS.
Greek and international media reported NONE OF IT
Polish Internet Youtube Hooligans reported NONE OF IT....They just said "police + Aris brothers".....LOL

Your argument is looking weak!!!!!

You know something...???? Something happened this year to PAOK in Zagreb....Officials of PAOK were attacked, their bus was set on fire by hooligans and 2 women went to hospital.....INTERNATIONAL NEWS SOURCES REPORTED IT...There is proof, evidence, there are photos and videos!!!.....You have nothing...

Mayb e let`s play "spot brain in your head" game?

naahh, pure waste of time

"can you show proof? a video? something? anyone can talk crap, especially media"

yeah of course! Jaga officials surrounded by molotov coctails, flying stones and fire set around the bus were making movies with their smartphones instead of fighting for survive, yeh :))
read the UEFA report from this game and there you will find the proof, or ask some of Aris officials who helped Jaga officials just after those events or paramedics who were called on the site
but TBH I don`t really think you want any proofs...

ok, so until you give us this "proof" we can talk about something else:

So how did it feel like watching european football this year from your sofa?

aek004 said:
Let's play a game!!!!! It's called "SPOT THE SKINHEAD"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ocp9yXOBtw[/youtube]

Shit fans, shit mentality, shit town....OUSTTTTT!

Couldn't resist:
Right%2BSaid%2BFred.jpg

I don't need to ask anyone about anything. I'm not the one accusing here.
So either you provide real evidence or keep it shut & rest your case, full stop.

To be honest i think you've spoiled this thread enough, haven't you?
Tomorrow we have a big game with Man City and we're stuck here debating
with you about nonsense? oh please...

I really enjoyed and respected Poznan fans when they came. They were great. I'm hoping for some of the same with Aris fans. I'm in town early tomorrow drinking (I'm off work this week) so might get to meet a few before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.