ARIS fans

Just to think we and all other prem teams come no way near this kind of astmosphere. Really does puzzle me why not a single club in England can get an astmosohere like this. Palace do okay but not to the standards you see in Greece, Germany and Turkey.

Manchester_lalala said:
Just to think we and all other prem teams come no way near this kind of astmosphere. Really does puzzle me why not a single club in England can get an astmosohere like this. Palace do okay but not to the standards you see in Greece, Germany and Turkey.

Cheap tickets, cheap beer, cheap public transport and a demographic of supporters under 30, or old feckers like me who still think they are 21,

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74W7jejB0ps[/video]

15 Minutes after game finish we keep sing.

The chant is from The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job
Subtitles for chant in left corner of video.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Hi Drooling.

How are Aris doing at the moment? Have you been able to get out of the financial troubles?

We play now in League 1.
That means we need at least two years for we be back in Primier League.

We not have found yet a strong financial person for lead us but next days is very important for this issue.
We keep waiting and we hope is good news.

Thanks for asking my friend.That means a lot for us.

Hi Drooling. First off good luck with trying to get back to the top. I have been trying to work out the Greek League system and where you are now, perhaps you can explain it for us.

I think you are now in the third level, as we were in 98/99. How does this work? Firstly I thought you were playing in Super League last year? Have you dropped two levels and how? How does the Group system work, I note there are 4 groups in the regional Gamma Ethniki. Is there an end of season play off or do the winners of each group get promotion?

Are your crowds holding up in this division?

Good luck today, I see you are top of your group and hope you can get back to the Football league and ultimately the Super League where you belong.

Drooling said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Hi Drooling.

How are Aris doing at the moment? Have you been able to get out of the financial troubles?

We play now in League 1.
That means we need at least two years for we be back in Primier League.

We not have found yet a strong financial person for lead us but next days is very important for this issue.
We keep waiting and we hope is good news.

Thanks for asking my friend.That means a lot for us.
I'm sure you'll find someone soon! With the right person Aris could easily become a European club again! And the best team in Thessaloniki!

manchester blue said:
Hi Drooling. First off good luck with trying to get back to the top. I have been trying to work out the Greek League system and where you are now, perhaps you can explain it for us.

I think you are now in the third level, as we were in 98/99. How does this work? Firstly I thought you were playing in Super League last year? Have you dropped two levels and how? How does the Group system work, I note there are 4 groups in the regional Gamma Ethniki. Is there an end of season play off or do the winners of each group get promotion?

Are your crowds holding up in this division?

Good luck today, I see you are top of your group and hope you can get back to the Football league and ultimately the Super League where you belong.

I will try explain with my poor english.
We was in Supr League last year.
But we end in last place and we dropped in second League.

Super League and second League is professional both.
But third League ( Gamma Ethniki as you correct write) is amateur leauge.
In Greece exist a law says when you go in amateur league all your debts become zero.
Our debts was about 20 million euros and we decide to droopped one more League and we start from begin.
Hope you get my point.
Hope this summer we wiil found a strong financial leader.
This team and our fans is 44 years withoiut any trophy and 72 years without a champion.
We not deserve this.

That's actually quite clever Drooling, how are the team doing? Is promotion looking likely? Hopefully you get back up to the top again and into Europe, I'd love to go to Thessaloniki and watch City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.