ARIS fans

Go on Aris , still the best supporters to come to our place.

Hoping to have a beer in the Aris taverna on Simi again in May.

Without doubt Aris are the best away fans to come here. I'll never forget that night so have followed Aris from afar since then. One day we'll go for a match there. Watched one of Rick Stein's programmes about cuisine in Thessaloniki last week - looks great. Love Greece and Cyprus anyway and in my first trip to Greece our plane flew over and stopped off at Thessaloniki - looks beautiful. I really hope Aris can get back to the top flight but as much as that I hope they can sort out the corruption like I hope we can sort out ours. Davidos Gillios indeed.

Without doubt Aris are the best away fans to come here. I'll never forget that night so have followed Aris from afar since then. One day we'll go for a match there. Watched one of Rick Stein's programmes about cuisine in Thessaloniki last week - looks great. Love Greece and Cyprus anyway and in my first trip to Greece our plane flew over and stopped off at Thessaloniki - looks beautiful. I really hope Aris can get back to the top flight but as much as that I hope they can sort out the corruption like I hope we can sort out ours. Davidos Gillios indeed.

Thanks for kind words my friend.Am sure next year we will be in Superleague.We are in second place now and am sure we will finish in first.
You are welcome in "City Of God Aris" anytime.
Why not for first match next year in Superleague.

Last edited:
Another 10 minutes video from our game before 6 years.

Pay attention especially from 03"00-04"00 minutes.

Thanks for that brings back some good memories of that trip. I'll never forget being locked in the ground after the match had finished. Most fans go home at full time but not you lot! We couldn't leave until you lot had left but you wouldn't leave!

Thanks for that brings back some good memories of that trip. I'll never forget being locked in the ground after the match had finished. Most fans go home at full time but not you lot! We couldn't leave until you lot had left but you wouldn't leave!
Yep didn't go till they'd run out of bottles of water to throw at us,or the seats had caught fire. noisiest crowd I've ever been in which say's something as they had no roof to keep the sound in.

Thanks for kind words my friend.Am sure next year we will be in Superleague.We are in second place now and am sure we will finish in first.
You are welcome in "City Of God Aris" anytime.
Why not for first match next year in Superleague.

Thank you my friend. I'd love to do that - whether you go up this season or not Aris will always have followers here. Keep on winning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.