Ariston boiler fault codes

fulabeer and bgblue were incredibly helpful when my boiler decided it hated heating my house, drop them a note.

cockneycarparkm32 said:
back of the manual mate, or go online and download the manual from they`re website .

got manual but can't find codes. will have another look.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm --<br /><br />Could the blustery wind have summat to do with it?

I'm an end terrace and flue is on side of house that#s like a wind tunnel at the moment.

stonerblue said:
Getting an intermittent 'E33' fault code showing on boiler. Model is a 'micro-genusHE'

Any help appreciated.

From The Plumbers Forum:

"Re: Error 33 on ariston microgenius
The fan on Ariston boilers are not upto the job. Remove restrictor ring in flue, clean fan and Air pressure switch tubing. Common fault on 2 year old boilers."

stonerblue said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
back of the manual mate, or go online and download the manual from they`re website .

got manual but can't find codes. will have another look.

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm --

Could the blustery wind have summat to do with it?

I'm an end terrace and flue is on side of house that#s like a wind tunnel at the moment.

Yep ! Air pressure switch I`ve just been informed . Turn electrics off take cover off and check the fan blades at top of boiler be careful they are very delicate . There are two rubber tubes check for damage/dirt to them and blades the blades are free running like that of a oscillating fan . Try a system restore whilst cover is off , you may need replacement switch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.