Armani - Sierra Leone

Just watched all the videos. Nice to see what great work he is doing/city fans and the club are doing.

Tabloids didn't too much reporting on this did they! arseholes.

Very special to see such good work being done by our fans here and in Sierra Leone.It is also means alot to me as my uncle Peter is burried in the Commonwealth War Cemetary in Freetown after he lost his life there in 1941 whilst serving in the British Army,he was also a City fan,

Any news on sorting out a decent artificial pitch for those great guys over there instead of them having to play on that awful bombed out crater ?
Surely the club could come up with the cash?

Great to know that the team in Sierra Leone have made it to the Play Offs for promotion to the Premier League the country. Well worthwhile going on the youtube link that the OP posted and seeing what a magnificent job Armani has done for MCFC in his country and his community.

Here's hoping the team make it to the top division.

In light of recent events in Sierra Leonne an update on Armani and the team

Some Branches have been asking about Armani and the situation in Sierra Leone.
I’m pleased to say that at last been I’ve been able to get in touch with Armani and he and his family are safe and well, his house has been flooded but is still habitable. The sad news is that some Members of his football team and Supporters Branch are missing and he fears the worst.
Communications links are very poor to say the least and things are a bit hit and miss at the moment but I’ll update you accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.