"Arrogant and Cocky"

AlexMac

Old Bacon Face really does take the biscuit. He brands City for being arrogant and cocky for our “Welcome to Manchester” poster but how do you label his post-match comment today?

“It could have been an embarrassment today. It could have been six or 7-0…”

Is it not near time the football authorities took a hold off untouchable? For starters insist he does pre and post match interviews like all other managers, including the BBC. Who else would get away with it?

He also said "sometimes you have a noisy neighbour, you can not do anything about that, they will always be noisy" - and we're the arrogant ones.

I can't help but feel that one day this foul man will have his come uppance. He will do/say something that will turn the media he holds in the palm of his hands against him.

I'm a fairly level headed sort of bloke but I despise this man, more than anyone ever during my life.

City Raider said:
He also said "sometimes you have a noisy neighbour, you can not do anything about that, they will always be noisy" - and we're the arrogant ones.

I can't help but feel that one day this foul man will have his come uppance. He will do/say something that will turn the media he holds in the palm of his hands against him.

I'm a fairly level headed sort of bloke but I despise this man, more than anyone ever during my life.

Me too. Him and Alan Green are the worst of human beings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.