Ars/Chelsea Tickets - on sale when?

fergal_oc

It feels like we're getting very close to these games without any announcement from the club about tickets - am I just being too impatient?

There aren't any. They've all been taken by the players for the 200 Belgian tourists, the corporates, City in the City, Thomson Travel, viagogo, staff, the OSC and sponsors.

It wasn't worth trying to sell the 5 remaining tickets to the fans. So they're having a competition to give them away to the fans who, when they divide the distance they live from Manchester by the number of years they've been supporting us, come up with the highest number.

Oh and then there's the 100 seats they won't sell so the Sky/BT/BBC commentators can say "I'm amazed they couldn't sell all their tickets for such a crucial game".

Last edited:
There aren't any. They've all been taken by the players for the 200 Belgian tourists, the corporates, City in the City, Thomson Travel, viagogo, staff, the OSC and sponsors.

It wasn't worth trying to sell the 5 remaining tickets to the fans. So they're having a competition to give them away to the fans who, when they divide the distance they live from Manchester by the number of years they've been supporting us, come up with the highest number.

Oh and then there's the 100 seats they won't sell so the Sky/BT/BBC commentators can say "I'm amazed they couldn't sell all their tickets for such a crucial game".

Made me chuckle, thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.