Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a few Arsenal forums recently and there was very little mention of Sanchez to us. Collectively sticking their heads in sand, but all they can envisage is Sanchez staying or leaving for Bayern Munich. They moan that we are just 'buying' an impressive array of talent, which from the original 'Bank of England' is rather ironic, but they really haven't countenanced the idea of Sanchez coming north. Should it happen, it'll get a higher score on the dolorimeter than Wenger's new contract.

Read a few Arsenal forums recently and there was very little mention of Sanchez to us. Collectively sticking their heads in sand, but all they can envisage is Sanchez staying or leaving for Bayern Munich. They moan that we are just 'buying' an impressive array of talent, which from the original 'Bank of England' is rather ironic, but they really haven't countenanced the idea of Sanchez coming north. Should it happen, it'll get a higher score on the dolorimeter than Wenger's new contract.
Hahaha,I really want this transfer to happen more than any other,as we get a top class player and Arsenal fans will take it to a new level of throwing the toys out of the Pram,it would be a delight to see,hear and read all about them going into meltdown ..

Hahaha,I really want this transfer to happen more than any other,as we get a top class player and Arsenal fans will take it to a new level of throwing the toys out of the Pram,it would be a delight to see,hear and read all about them going into meltdown ..

The truly baffling thing was reading how many of them would take Sagna back. I accept they have a soft spot for him, but it speak volumes about the directions in which our respective clubs are heading when they see him as an improvement on what they currently have.

Can't see him staying, he'll move to a club in the champions league, hope it's us but there's the possibility of Bayern & Juve going for him. He won't waste his time playing Europa league football when he could be competing for the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.