Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends who they get to replace him. If they get someone like Leonardo Jardim from Monaco, they'll be fine, they've got more than enough resources and no real problem players that will make things difficult for a new manager. If they let Wenger chose some French mate of his like GPC with Moyes, then they'll be in some serious trouble. I could easily see them going after someone like Laurent Blanc and having a mare
Simeone, experience of operating under heavy financial restrictions at Atleti and he'd be like a kid at Christmas with Wenger's salary and budget.

I don't give a shit what happens to them as long as they finish below us and above the rags. Same goes to the Chavs, Spuds, dippers and any other club for that matter.

Simeone, experience of operating under heavy financial restrictions at Atleti and he'd be like a kid at Christmas with Wenger's salary and budget.
He's going to Inter though, almost certainly. Jardim is the perfect fit as I see it, as he always has been about improving young players more than big money signings, he plays attacking football, but unlike Wenger he builds from the back and knows how to set up a team for a big game. He spent a year playing negative football with Monaco, getting them sorted out defensively before letting them loose and becoming the highest scoring team in Europe, that's exactly what they need (or any English team really, it's pretty much what Mancini did here, but without the abrasive personality and allergy to CL football)

i think patrick vieira will be offered the manager job if they can't get a top manager like Simeone a new manager will want big money for a rebuild £300million would be needed in 3 transfer windows so they could turn arsenal down knowing how they work in the transfer market would you take the job knowing the board are ****s

only patrick vieira could go in and turn them around he would not let players walk around and take the piss like they are doing now. also they could keep arsene wenger up stairs on the board and the change over seem a thank you to wenger but its time for him to go but like most here we don't really care its not our club

i think patrick vieira will be offered the manager job if they can't get a top manager like Simeone a new manager will want big money for a rebuild £300million would be needed in 3 transfer windows so they could turn arsenal down knowing how they work in the transfer market would you take the job knowing the board are ****s

only patrick vieira could go in and turn them around he would not let players walk around and take the piss like they are doing now. also they could keep arsene wenger up stairs on the board and the change over seem a thank you to wenger but its time for him to go but like most here we don't really care its not our club
The Viera ship sailed for them 5 years ago.

He won't return.

He's going to Inter though, almost certainly. Jardim is the perfect fit as I see it, as he always has been about improving young players more than big money signings, he plays attacking football, but unlike Wenger he builds from the back and knows how to set up a team for a big game. He spent a year playing negative football with Monaco, getting them sorted out defensively before letting them loose and becoming the highest scoring team in Europe, that's exactly what they need (or any English team really, it's pretty much what Mancini did here, but without the abrasive personality and allergy to CL football)

Don't know about that, I can't see Simeone picking the Inter job over the Arsenal one if given the choice, both are a big challenge but there's a lot more potential in the Arsenal position to enhance his reputation.

As for Mancini's allergy to Europe, we would have topped Monaco's group in the CL this season under him, it was hardly a difficult group :)

Don't know about that, I can't see Simeone picking the Inter job over the Arsenal one if given the choice, both are a big challenge but there's a lot more potential in the Arsenal position to enhance his reputation.

As for Mancini's allergy to Europe, we would have topped Monaco's group in the CL this season under him, it was hardly a difficult group :)

For SImeone, it's not about what's the better job it's about emotion and he cares about Inter. All the reports suggest he shortened his contract with Atletico with the view to taking over Inter as he loved it there. He's been quoted on it repeatedly.

For SImeone, it's not about what's the better job it's about emotion and he cares about Inter. All the reports suggest he shortened his contract with Atletico with the view to taking over Inter as he loved it there. He's been quoted on it repeatedly.
Maybe he'll go there then. Can't see Jardim leaving Monaco at this stage when he's started to get them into the shape he wants, unlike Simeone, who seems to have hit the glass ceiling at Atleti.

What do you think Wenger is?

His positives are he revolutionised the PL with his coaching and nutrition methods. He then stagnated as a coach and became more added with the financial side over the trophy winning side. He does enough to hit their targets off the pitch and that's who'll follow him. Like GPC I bet he chooses his own Moyes like successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.