Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the game but heard Wenger after the match - he talks like he is a victim of circumstance. 'We lost our organisation', or similar - he's the manager, he can influence his team and the match. Not just sit there and basically say it's all out of his hands

Two more things:
1) whenever we've bought players from Arsenal they've always said how intense/physical or training is compared to Arsenal. Now I know players always come out with that sort of stuff, but I reckon in this case it is true

2) Wenger sold Van Persie. He should have let him run his contract down rather than sell for 20mil to a team they are supposed to be competiting with

Players, manager and the board are all on Easy Street. Raking the money in for doing the bare minimum

Fcuk me, 2 ways to take my post and you took the taking it personally route. If you want to go down the insults route that's fine with me but that wasn't the intention.
Maybe your posts should be clearer then. I'm not sure how you ended up writing "lol" and going on about "crying" from what I posted below? Either way I was right in what I had posted but you took that as me crying? I wasn't, I just didn't share your affection for Wenger for the reason I posted last night (below). Sorry for calling you a clown ;-)
They used our spending and investment as an excuse to not bother competing. While their owners arse pocketed loads of cash.

Think that was more Dein but as I said, I know I'm in minority and don't mind that at all.

You never heard Wenger going on about "financial doping"?

lol if I was to start crying every time anyone ever criticised us I'd never leave the house

I didn't watch the game but heard Wenger after the match - he talks like he is a victim of circumstance. 'We lost our organisation', or similar - he's the manager, he can influence his team and the match. Not just sit there and basically say it's all out of his hands

Two more things:
1) whenever we've bought players from Arsenal they've always said how intense/physical or training is compared to Arsenal. Now I know players always come out with that sort of stuff, but I reckon in this case it is true

2) Wenger sold Van Persie. He should have let him run his contract down rather than sell for 20mil to a team they are supposed to be competiting with

Players, manager and the board are all on Easy Street. Raking the money in for doing the bare minimum

Spot on post. imo

Wasn't a big part of you then

1zc2ut3.jpg

Wasn't a big part of you then

In the past I admired him because his teams always tried to play good football and he fought hard with whisky nose and the rags. His bitterness, sour grapes and bile directed towards our club since the takeover has shown him up for what he is though, so as I said, fuck him!

In the past I admired him because his teams always tried to play good football and he fought hard with whisky nose and the rags. His bitterness, sour grapes and bile directed towards our club since the takeover has shown him up for what he is though, so as I said, fuck him!
I've always considered him an objectionable prick personally

Wenger has been at Arsenal for more than 20 years. There has been no succession planning because even now he doesn't know when (or if) he's going. Arsenal will face the same problems the rags faced when GPC left but with the massive complication that Arsenal have got softer and softer. Everything is done to suit Wenger and Wenger excuses everything. So, name a successful young manager who will try to bring success while not allowed to replace Sanchez (or even Özil) and having a squad of average players with a seething and increasingly absent set of fans? Arsenal's problems have been developing for at least 5 years, now they could take 20 to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.