Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Wenger. Their fans are ****s, the owners are ****s and, throughout his career, he has had to contend with Ferguson and Mourinho both of whom are ****s. Yet despite this he has stuck to his principles and played decent football and delivered what their owners asked. And as for his famous myopia, what manager doesn't have selective memory and vision ? I quite like the guy.

I agree always liked the guy.

That dt comes up with a lot of good points, came across quite well and you can't really argue with what he said. I think they're funny when they implode on Arsenal tv every week, but I'd be fuming seeing the same shit every year, while paying top dollar too.

Is it just that arsenal tv or are their fans absolutely painful?
I think the most crazy reactions get the most views. Opposition fans love seeing these irate videos after a game and it creates a lot of hits. For every fam and blud videos they must be raking the cash in. Just like the club they're rolling it in with these daft videos.

Nothing much has changed at the club, they'll still make the top 4 and fail in Europe, but the press are just picking on some random club at the moment, give it a few weeks they'll be onto someone else

That dt comes up with a lot of good points, came across quite well and you can't really argue with what he said. I think they're funny when they implode on Arsenal tv every week, but I'd be fuming seeing the same shit every year, while paying top dollar too.

Maybe not argue with his points, especially the one about communication, but I will certainly argue with his mentality - talking about how much he spends without success(that's what you sign up for, pal) and talking about 'bringing the banner out' like he's leading some sort of revolution!

They are not the only football fans in the world who are unhappy, but they won the cup 2 years ago!!

They're a bunch of self entitled twats, all of them, the **** moaning that he's been going for 31 years and this ain't good enough!!
Who the fuck does he think he is? There's plenty of fans, real fans of clubs, who spend money Year on year and will never see their sides win anything, ever! They still go, they keep their clubs afloat and don't expect fuck all in return, just there for a crack, what it's supposed to be about isn't it? Surely the rest is a bonus?

This expect to win something constantly pisses me off no end and that applies to some of our fan base also.
No one has any right to win anything, Arsenal, us and a few others have a better chance than most and if we don't, so be it. I've seen more success than I ever thought possible, as long as we're competitive I'll be happy.
Very well said, mate.

Maybe not argue with his points, especially the one about communication, but I will certainly argue with his mentality - talking about how much he spends without success(that's what you sign up for, pal) and talking about 'bringing the banner out' like he's leading some sort of revolution!

They are not the only football fans in the world who are unhappy, but they won the cup 2 years ago!!

We won a trophy last year and I wanted pellegrini out.

They're a bunch of self entitled twats, all of them, the **** moaning that he's been going for 31 years and this ain't good enough!!
Who the fuck does he think he is? There's plenty of fans, real fans of clubs, who spend money Year on year and will never see their sides win anything, ever! They still go, they keep their clubs afloat and don't expect fuck all in return, just there for a crack, what it's supposed to be about isn't it? Surely the rest is a bonus?

This expect to win something constantly pisses me off no end and that applies to some of our fan base also.
No one has any right to win anything, Arsenal, us and a few others have a better chance than most and if we don't, so be it. I've seen more success than I ever thought possible, as long as we're competitive I'll be happy.

Exactly. I want to see us play well/good football and if it's not good enough,
well we've seen some right fucking dross, so it's still a MASSIVE step up.

I'm sorry but this comment is bullshit. Sure some may be self entitled but thats not the case here for me anyway. It's not that I think we need to win something every year its that I want us to have a real crack at it. Every season now it's the same predictable stuff from Wenger and we've stagnated. I just don't wanna see the same shit every season because then whats the point?

It's funny because look how long we've persisted with top 4 finishes and no trophies and stuck by Wenger. After the FA cup we thought we'd push on but we've gone further back. I guarantee nearly every City fan would cry like bitches if they had to go just 3 seasons not competing for the title and not winning anything. They'd cry out for the manager to get sacked, players to get sold etc. Look at how Pellegrini and Mancini got treated by some of you lot after they actually won you the title. So come of your high horse bollocks mate pretending now after the taste of success City fans would be willing to wait 12 years for a title challenge/CL challenge.

To any City fans who disagree with me let me ask you this. Would you be ok with Pep staying for 11 more years if you don't win anything and don't even challenge for those 11 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.