Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hope they do. I also hope we get humiliated at Anfield afterwards. The more we get embarrassed in the league and if we finish outside the top4 it would be the best outcome for us. Wenger can finally leave then.
What a fucking weird thing to say. @blueinsa will confirm that I fucking resent(ed) Pellegrini, however, I couldn't stomach wanting to see the club lose in hope he would be gone quicker. That's fucking weird.

Oh I hope they do. I also hope we get humiliated at Anfield afterwards. The more we get embarrassed in the league and if we finish outside the top4 it would be the best outcome for us. Wenger can finally leave then.

Sums up Arsenal fans to an absolute tee.

hang your fucking head in shame.

What a fucking weird thing to say. @blueinsa will confirm that I fucking resent(ed) Pellegrini, however, I couldn't stomach wanting to see the club lose in hope he would be gone quicker. That's fucking weird.

Sums up Arsenal fans to an absolute tee.

hang your fucking head in shame.

Say what you'd like but you know that the board would sack Pellegrini if they needed to. For us Wenger won't leave unless he feels like it. The only way he'll feel like leaving is if he doesn't get top 4 (his saving grace) and if he feels he can't improve Arsenal. At the end of the day I support Arsenal and nor Arsene Wenger. I don't hate the man because I appreciate everything he's done for me but he needs to realise he's done the best he can and nothings improving anymore. He's too stubborn to leave and will only leave if he finishes outside the top 4 and gets humiliated by Mourinho/Klopp/etc.

Say what you'd like but you know that the board would sack Pellegrini if they needed to. For us Wenger won't leave unless he feels like it. The only way he'll feel like leaving is if he doesn't get top 4 (his saving grace) and if he feels he can't improve Arsenal. At the end of the day I support Arsenal and nor Arsene Wenger. I don't hate the man because I appreciate everything he's done for me but he needs to realise he's done the best he can and nothings improving anymore. He's too stubborn to leave and will only leave if he finishes outside the top 4 and gets humiliated by Mourinho/Klopp/etc.

Do you not think Wenger is only part of the problem though? Him leaving doesn't mean the board will embark on a period of heavy spending and it wouldn't surprise me if they try to get someone in who isn't a big name and accepts that big money won't be made available. I can understand Arsenal fans wanting Wenger to go but I think you've missed a trick and should've gone after Kroenke and the board in a huge way.

M18 has told you exactly what would happen. Kroenke has said several times that he will have his dividend every year before a penny is spent on players. If you miss out on the top 4 Sanchez will definitely go, along with several others. How long do you think it would take you to build a team capable of a genuine title challenge (seeing as the top 4 won't do)?

Do you not think Wenger is only part of the problem though? Him leaving doesn't mean the board will embark on a period of heavy spending and it wouldn't surprise me if they try to get someone in who isn't a big name and accepts that big money won't be made available. I can understand Arsenal fans wanting Wenger to go but I think you've missed a trick and should've gone after Kroenke and the board in a huge way.

M18 has told you exactly what would happen. Kroenke has said several times that he will have his dividend every year before a penny is spent on players. If you miss out on the top 4 Sanchez will definitely go, along with several others. How long do you think it would take you to build a team capable of a genuine title challenge (seeing as the top 4 won't do)?

Him staying and getting us top 4 encourages the status quo. I would easily endure 10 years of no top4 if it means Wenger leaves and the Owners/Board leave. Once they leave we can actually start somewhere.

Him staying and getting us top 4 encourages the status quo. I would easily endure 10 years of no top4 if it means Wenger leaves and the Owners/Board leave. Once they leave we can actually start somewhere.

Fair enough that, what are the chances of getting rid of the board though in reality? That is a serious question, what has to happen before a board will bow to fan pressure? The dislocation between fans and the board now gives them a bit of a fire gap doesn't it you see. Also they get a lot of cash out of you, more cash is worth clinging on tighter for in anyone's mind. You would have to simply stop buying your tickets on a mass scale, i am not sure that would happen.

Fair enough that, what are the chances of getting rid of the board though in reality? That is a serious question, what has to happen before a board will bow to fan pressure? The dislocation between fans and the board now gives them a bit of a fire gap doesn't it you see. Also they get a lot of cash out of you, more cash is worth clinging on tighter for in anyone's mind. You would have to simply stop buying your tickets on a mass scale, i am not sure that would happen.

Agreed.

We had severe problems trying to get rid of Swales, who was a Blue and considered himself one of us?

That was 25 years ago. What chance would Arsenal supporters stand of Removing their board, who didn't grow up as Gooners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.