Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. That guys message is that "Wenger can't take us no further". By using the double negative is he actually advocating sticking with Wenger?

Arsenal fans are a really odd bunch. They're unlike any other set of supporters in the league.

I'm confused. That guys message is that "Wenger can't take us no further". By using the double negative is he actually advocating sticking with Wenger?
I think the 'us' meant the fans. He is saying Wenger couldn't cope with the fans anymore.

God I LOVE ArsenalFanTV, especially when Heavy D makes an appearance.

"Naw I'm not Booming today, I'm not in the mood today man"

For a laugh I watched his post Watford presser.
Looks like he's aged 10 years in the last 2.
Fully expect him to be gone next season with Allegri from Juve as his replacement.

Arsenal fans are a really odd bunch. They're unlike any other set of supporters in the league.

They have been extremely patient for years with the club's "strategy" and Wenger's incompetence, if you ask me...

They have been extremely patient for years with the club's "strategy" and Wenger's incompetence, if you ask me...

A lot of them have been, but equally a lot haven't. It's not really about patience though. There's just something that seems to set Arsenal fans apart. I realise that I'm being a bit vague, and maybe I'm using Arsenal Fan TV as an unfair barometer, but I find them increasingly insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.