Arsenal 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by mat, 23 Jun 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. East Level 2

East Level 2

Certainly can't see us scoring a couple with headers. I'll be absolutely delighted with four points from Arse and Chavs but can't see us getting more than two.

2. paulchapo

paulchapo

3. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Laying in bed
    They'll never be happy. They complained about the defence and stopped for a bit when Kosceiny came in. Complained about the right back then Bellerin came in. Now they complain both are out of form. Cried for a goalie and sang Cech's praises now they say he's lost it. Said that's all that's missing is an enforcer. They creamed themselves when they got Flamini back, creamed themselves when Coquellin looked half decent and they said they had gone one better with Xhaka (sp) Chap, now they day he's a liability. Not to mention they hate Ozil, Sanchez and routinely get on the back of a striker with a decent high scoring return. Brilliant stuff

4. Southern

Southern

All fans complain, they are no different. They pay the highest season ticket prices in the world so of course they're annoyed. You've exaggerated a lot by the way on several points

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

I'm not convinced that Bellerin is even that good. He's stalled massively this season and his actual ability on the ball is pretty woeful. Other than the fact he's Spanish, I'm not sure he fits the system Pep wants to employ.

6. karen7

karen7

Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech will miss the Premier League clash with Manchester City on April 2 through injury. [Telegraph]

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Certainly a big bonus playing Arsenal without Cech. Ospina is a terrible keeper.

8. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

With 2 weeks rest and their manager and team getting absolutely ripped to pieces by all and sundry , the tarquins will be up for our games in the league and cup , i can even see Ozil breaking into a sweat for these games.

9. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    No doubt he will have the games of his life in the two upcoming encounters with us.

10. City_Sean

City_Sean

Haha, we're that bad at taking chances that he probably won't have to make a save!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.