Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the reaction of Gooners at final whistle?
i imagine something like this
fanscity.gif

Quite crazy that with 75 points, they missed out on CL. Usually that is enough for 3rd place. Last season 4th place was 66 pts.

Hopefully they enjoy the Europa League. They shouldn't get thrashed by Bayern this time.

Quite crazy that with 75 points, they missed out on CL. Usually that is enough for 3rd place. Last season 4th place was 66 pts.

Hopefully they enjoy the Europa League. They shouldn't get thrashed by Bayern this time.
And, amazingly, 40 pts does it again for the relegation battle!

I really don't get it, we are gloating at Arsenal failing to get in the Champions League, yet our season has been poor very poor, going to the last game sweating on qualification, no trophies and we think we can lord it over other clubs, all I care about is city, and we have massively under achieved this season, so if people feel happy about our season, and Arsenal failing to qualify for champions league you need to give your head a wobble

I really don't get it, we are gloating at Arsenal failing to get in the Champions League, yet our season has been poor very poor, going to the last game sweating on qualification, no trophies and we think we can lord it over other clubs, all I care about is city, and we have massively under achieved this season, so if people feel happy about our season, and Arsenal failing to qualify for champions league you need to give your head a wobble
Who said we were happy with our season?
This is about the arses lauding it over us,they can fuck off

Have you seen the digs they've had at us down the years? Banners about money not buying you class, etc etc. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.