Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal won the Emirates Cup 'on goals scored' despite Sevilla being the only team to win both games including beating Arsenal. Haha what a joke club.

Haha, Arsenal a joke. The kid who takes their ball home. Only cup they'll win this season, although not I'm not sure this is what Sanchez meant when he said he wants to win cups.

Suitably frothing at the mouth over our new signings

Crying about FFP sad fuckers

gg-sacked-2005-1.jpg

Their defence looks one centre back injury away from being a shambles. If they're looking to play Coquelin or Elneny in a back three, they're a disaster waiting to happen.

It was the signing of David Jack in particular that highlighted Chapman's cunning when it came to transfer negotiations. Bolton had originally asked for a fee of £13,000, almost double the existing record at the time. Bob Wall Chapman's personal assistant at the time, later recounted the negotiations he made with Bolton's directors as follows:

“ We arrived at the hotel half-an-hour early. Chapman immediately went into the lounge bar. He called the waiter, placed two pound notes in his hand and said: "George, this is Mr Wall, my assistant. He will drink whisky and dry ginger. I will drink gin and tonic. We shall be joined by guests. They will drink whatever they like. See that our guests are given double of everything, but Mr Wall's whisky and dry ginger will contain no whisky, and my gin and tonic will contain no gin. ”
Chapman's subterfuge succeeded, as he managed to bargain the inebriated Bolton directors down to £10,890.

If they do indeed sell Alexis to us or even someone in Europe, they will really need to spend or I could see them finishing 6th or 7th

Arsenal won the Emirates Cup 'on goals scored' despite Sevilla being the only team to win both games including beating Arsenal. Haha what a joke club.

Wait, what? what is this sourcery, fuck sake that is fucking desperate stuff hahahahaha. It is not in the top 50 weird as fuck moments in life but very note worthy. I don't even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.