Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re in freefall. But I can’t laugh, wasn’t too long ago we were in the same situation. Makes me shudder.
But your owner did something about it. Got rid of Rodgers, who was nowhere near as shambolic as Wenger is now, and got in a coach who had proven he could build something. They've backed him and you're now seeing the benefit. If Arsenal had sold Coutinho, I wonder how much of the money Wenger would have been allowed to spend.

See champagne charile has predicted a 3-1 win for Arsenal vs Milan on Thursday because according to him "Milan are bog standard" Take it he hasn't seen they are unbeaten this year and Gattuso has made them much better
Milan are bog standard to be fair. However, seeing as Arsenal can only dream of reaching the level of bog standard at the minute, I'll go 2-0 to Milan and Gattuso to get a touchline ban for nutting Wenger when he doesn't stop whinging.

See champagne charile has predicted a 3-1 win for Arsenal vs Milan on Thursday because according to him "Milan are bog standard" Take it he hasn't seen they are unbeaten this year and Gattuso has made them much better
Also. What would you call Arsenal, at this moment. They can only dream of achieving "bog standard".

As much stick as Marvin gets on here at times, he was always consistent about his views on Sanchez going all the way back to last summer!

Still early days in his United career and you'd have to think he'd come good at some point. I think United's problem isn't just the rather negative football they play but that they bought him with no discernible plan on where to use him in their system.

As much as I would've liked us to sign him, the team are in a good place at the moment so even if he was ripping up trees at United it's not a catastrophe to not get him in the grand scheme of things.

The rags' only discernible plan for Sanchez was to stop us acquiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.