Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could put Arsenal back in the reconing as a challenger, if they get the right man in & 'if' they spend a bit of money in the transfer market.

Most of their players should be better than they actually are, & there is no reason at all they should be such a pushover, so often, particularly against the rags.

Ten years too late, this.

Good riddance to the terrible old fucker. What he said about Raheem was nothing short of a disgrace. Could go either way for Arsenal when he leaves, hopefully it goes badly.

Fuck him. He only ever criticised us.

I guess that means I am less likely to bump into him again at a restaurant in Whetstone.

There will of course be a media narrative to follow and for those people who were around from the mid nineties to the mid naughties will no doubt help push it along. Neville had already started it on twitter, using it to try and keep his own team prominent.

Those who are a part of that old 'sky 4' will sell him as a hero but actually its anything but.

I'll give him credit where its due, his football teams 15 years ago were great and he did introduce a different dynamic to the game.

However he became a caricature of himself, a classless bitter old man that resented the way the game has evolved. Certainly those clubs with money.

He's just an old fool now and even the Arsenal fans have had enough, this will be music to their ears.

As Neville Kneville said, this should have happened 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.