Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have a top 4 of City, Spurs, Arsenal & Liverpool playing good attacking football. The recruitment of manager and players is absolutely crucial if they have any asperation going forward. To me they need a Manager, CB, CB, LB, CM, CM before being near to competing. Cech is no spring chicken either.

I'd obviously agree with 3 of those but I'd prefer Spurs not to be there. Chelsea would be better for me personally.
Realistically, though given the biggest correlation for success is spending power, it's difficult to see beyond City, United and Chelsea as being permanent members of the top 4 for the foreseeable future.

Zero points away from home in 2018, the only side in England's top four leagues to do that. Arsene keeps saying how it really wasn't his decision to step down, but he should be grateful they let him resign instead of just sacking him. That's an unbelievable stat.

Got Buvac at 9/1 not 15minutes ago and hes already gone to 5/1
I think it's possible, taking a break from Liverpool so he's out of the loop when it comes to tactics etc as soon as they can before he goes to a rival

They had a great chance to be out of sight last week but fucked it up, can't see them getting through.

They had a great chance to be out of sight last week but fucked it up, can't see them getting through.

Peculiar team. You'd be right to think that they had their chance last week, and blew it. Yet, everyone had them written off before they went to Milan, and on the night they played incredibly well and won comfortably. Just think Atletico will have too much nous in the big moments and that that will see them progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.