Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not looking forward to our game with them in a few weeks.

Out of all the other top 5/6 sides it always seems to be us when they turn into Barcelona.

Out of all the other top 5/6 sides it always seems to be us when they turn into Barcelona.

Isn’t that the case with most teams?

Admittedly, the red dippers seemed to give it a miss this season.

Had to laugh at the gooner on 606 yesterday.
He told us that after Ozil’s ‘world class performance’ yesterday that the mighty arsenal should pay him whatever he wants,to stay in January because if you want world class players you have to pay top dollar!
Savage, to his credit, pointed out that Ozil is nowhere near the class of KDB or D Silva because his work rate is nowhere near theirs especially defensively , where they regularly track back and make tackles.
‘Yes’ agreed our gooner friend, but City have just paid loads of money to buy world class players!!!

Had to laugh at the gooner on 606 yesterday.
He told us that after Ozil’s ‘world class performance’ yesterday that the mighty arsenal should pay him whatever he wants,to stay in January because if you want world class players you have to pay top dollar!
Savage, to his credit, pointed out that Ozil is nowhere near the class of KDB or D Silva because his work rate is nowhere near theirs especially defensively , where they regularly track back and make tackles.
‘Yes’ agreed our gooner friend, but City have just paid loads of money to buy world class players!!!

Yeah, I heard that too and had a little chuckle to myself.

I'm not surprised that they finally had an offensive outburst playing Sanchez, Lacazette, and Ozil together (even though 3 of the goals were after the red card) but why in the fuck did it take Wenger until the 9th game to try that?? How can you justify to your fans not playing your top 3 attacking players together in your first EIGHT league games??

I'm not surprised that they finally had an offensive outburst playing Sanchez, Lacazette, and Ozil together (even though 3 of the goals were after the red card) but why in the fuck did it take Wenger until the 9th game to try that?? How can you justify to your fans not playing your top 3 attacking players together in your first EIGHT league games??

Quite easy. Sanchez came back late from international duty and was injured / potential to be sold (depending on who you believe). Then Ozil got injured so missed a few games. It's the first time that they've all been properly match fit.

Our record against them has been poor the last few years. Think we've only won one out of the last nine or ten meetings in all comps.

To much for them this time round though. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.