Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confused, Journos galore condemning the Arsenal twitter for a picture of Ozil drinking tea after someone named the entire Spurs XI in a combined Arsenal and Spurs XI???

Bizarre

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very cinfused, Journos galore condeming the Arsenal twitter for a picture of Ozil drinking tea after someone named the entire Spurs XI in a combined Arsenal and Spurs XI???

Bizarre

Everyone's entitled to their opinion apparently. Unless of course your opinion is that a journo is a pirck, you're not entitled to that opinion, but obviously he's still entitled to his.

I'm very confused, Journos galore condemning the Arsenal twitter for a picture of Ozil drinking tea after someone named the entire Spurs XI in a combined Arsenal and Spurs XI???

Bizarre

The journalists seem to be collectively outraged about this, but can't help but feel that it's a huge overreaction. Surely the trolls who have been harassing Adam Crafton are to blame rather than Arsenal as a club.

Neil Custis tweeted this yesterday, and people rightly pointed out his newspaper doing precisely the same thing to Raheem Sterling. Rank hypocrisy.

The journalists seem to be collectively outraged about this, but can't help but feel that it's a huge overreaction. Surely the trolls who have been harassing Adam Crafton are to blame rather than Arsenal as a club.

Neil Custis tweeted this yesterday, and people rightly pointed out his newspaper doing precisely the same thing to Raheem Sterling. Rank hypocrisy.

Such a shame I cannot participate...

"You are blocked from following @ncustisTheSun and viewing @ncustisTheSun's Tweets"

I might put that on my CV. Utter **** this bloke.

Am genuinely pissing myself laughing at this, the brass neck that is being shown by mail and sun "journalists", the fact that the Arsenal Twitter account hasn't actually abused anyone and the universal reaction that they're all a bunch of ****sthat need to get over themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.