Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they are preparing the ground for when Wenger leaves. The Dortmund scout they got is also highly rated.

It seems they are preparing the ground for when Wenger leaves. The Dortmund scout they got is also highly rated.
If he does go it will be the best thing for that club. Not great for others like you and us to laugh at but you never know the new manager may fail badly giving many chuckles to oppo fans.

So just taking a brew break and i read Greizman has snubbed the gunners permanently now after they left him high and dry in 2013 apparently. Wenger is just comical.

Listening to what has been said about that scout, Sven Mislintat, Arsenal have just recruited. He was one of the key men in Klopp's success apparently.

Makes you think why didn't Klopp try and get him over at Liverpool? Maybe out of loyalty to Dortmund to not go tapping up anybody probably.

Watzke had to apologise to the Dortmund fans at a recent AGM for not just letting him go but for how Tuchel treated him apparently. Tuchel had him removed from the grounds from what I recall, which is why he is now moved in to Arsenal.

I actually don't think Wenger is a bad manager, I just think compared to what he was like 10-15 years ago or so, he has lost his ability to scout players to win at the very highest level.

His style of football is still of the highest quality, but it lacks the correct recruitment to execute it I feel.

A new recruitment staff has been needed at Arsenal for years. Ever since David Dein left.

Santi Cazorla has had yet another setback, the poor sod. In for his 9th operation in a year. I do admire his determination to play again, but it's not looking promising.

Got a feeling Marco Silva could be their next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.