Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Marco Silva could be their next manager
Wenger apparently will have a big say in the next manager, will he go the way of some and appoint a genuine breath of fresh air with forward thinking and potential to move Arsenal on or will he do what GPC did and sabotage the club and lumber them with someone who he knows will never match his achievements thus enhancing his own reputation?

Wenger apparently will have a big say in the next manager, will he go the way of some and appoint a genuine breath of fresh air with forward thinking and potential to move Arsenal on or will he do what GPC did and sabotage the club and lumber them with someone who he knows will never match his achievements thus enhancing his own reputation?
The latter.

they played pretty good football at moments to be honest. But still they were Arsenal. Light, trying to walk the ball into the net, misssing chances, shit at defense.

On De Gea's quality: "I told you De Gea was the best goalie in the world. I told you, blud. You see now, fam? Neuer's not doing them things. Neuer has bad boys in front of him. De Gea's got dickheads in front of him, blud."

On Arsenal's chances: "It's like someone put Juju on the goal, blud. I'm saying 'How's the thing not going in, fam?' "

All shots tame and straight at him but...

On Jose Mourinho: "It's Mourinho as well, blud. He just wants to defend. I'm Wenger Out, yeah? But you back Wenger on this now, innit? Fuck Mourinho, yeah? Don't believe that. Fuck Mourinho! Straight up and down, fam. I don't like that brother. Arrogant little prick!"

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust.

A win for us today and that's them added to the Spurs and Liverpool list.

Three down two to go!

Their defending for that 3rd goal was horrific

Wenger is reported to be keen on Van Bronckhorst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.