Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one bitter arsehole isn't he,i expect other managers said the same about the arses when they had the invincable year,he has money and just doesn't spend it,he has enough to turn down 60m from us for sanchez didn't he,all the managers know pep is better than them

totally agree - Rodney Marsh over again. If Jesus and Aguero are not injured in jan we don't need him. too risky - if we are playing 1 upfront most games - we will have a couple of sulkers on the bench and that may start upsetting the great team spirit

Plus he’s gone missing this season.

We’d get expensive soiled goods

Yeah and the whole team get injured in March then you might get a game.

tenor.gif

He's just going through his chrysalis phase, one day soon he will attach himself to a tree and a few weeks later a beautiful person will emerge, unless some parasitic wasp laid its eggs in the **** and he will emerge as himself ... I know what my money is on..

Surely Arteta wouldn't leave before Wenger does (in terms of his time being an assistant). Learn from Pep or Arsene, looks like Arteta's already chosen which will do him better.

I think this doesn't mean what you think it does. To quote a french reddit user -

It comes from a well known French expression.

"Nous en France on a pas de pétrole mais on a des idées !"

Said by our then-president during the petrol crisis of the 70s. Not sure if it translate well in English.
"We have no petrol but we have ideas" - it's a saying that means basically we have the ability but not the resources.

So when Wenger is saying we have petrol +ideas, he's we're fantastic because we have the resources and the brilliance of Pep.
He is bringing up our resources but I think the use of petrol is just from the french expression, not a comment on the source of our wealth.

This makes sense. Was quite surprised to see the petrol comments. I mean Wenger is a bitter old man but even that is a comment too classless for him to make.

This makes sense. Was quite surprised to see the petrol comments. I mean Wenger is a bitter old man but even that is a comment too classless for him to make.
its a nice play on words, he knows exactly what hes implying.

He has gone down in my estimation,first the Sterling rant,now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.