Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Claude. He reminds me of me; a right miserable, cranky ****.
"I want the facking lot out, not just Wenger. Gazidis, Kroenke, Mr Facking Chips, all of 'em, OUT...."

Thought he was going to chin Ty right at the end there, mind!

Yeah, he’s ace. I wouldn’t be able to keep my anger in with club shop next to me still back Wenger.

He might catch a few, though.

The awkward moment where I confess to being serious....

I certainly find Arsenal more tolerable than United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Wenger might be a myopic turd but he did manage success over United for a while with far fewer resources at his disposal.

I certainly find Arsenal more tolerable than United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Wenger might be a myopic turd but he did manage success over United for a while with far fewer resources at his disposal.
Ah, you're going for the reverse double Clarkie with pike. Good move.

Coutinho wanted to join Barca so badly that he game up millions of his own dollars to push the transfer deal through.

Sanchez - might lose some money if he decides to join us instead of some other suitor - but step up! Force the transfer to us or enjoy your life at the ManU train-wreck in waiting (Mourinho's pattern is hugely destructive behavior in his third year and given the psuedo-competent Woodward at ManU - I can hardly wait for next season's ManU meltdown to begin).

And from this Gooner, I'd prefer a City win to any of the aforementioned especially as you play football as it should be played.. beautifully

Had a good mate when I was at college who was a lifelong Arsenal fan, he knew his football inside out. We both of us had a mate who was your classic plastic Man U fan — yes, they’ve always been around — who had literally never set foot in Manchester. We used to just quietly tolerate his football talk, such as it was, and look at each other while counting silently to ten (he was an ok feller on other levels).
I took this gooner friend to Maine Road one time to watch us against them, we went up the steps, took up our spots, we were standing on the Kippax, he took a long appreciative look round the stadium, and just said quietly, “Yes, ok. Big club.”
No problems with Arsenal or their fans, personally. I only have so much energy for hating, because hating properly takes a lot of it and I have less and less of it in life. Rags, then dippers take 90% of what bile I can summon. If you pushed me, I’d say that of London clubs Tottenham fans are revealing themselves to be pretty thoroughly dislikeable. Maybe I should have always known that.

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan make arsenal a very dangerous attacking team. Obviously they're a mess in terms of the defence and midfield, but that attack will cause teams plenty of damage.

Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan make arsenal a very dangerous attacking team. Obviously they're a mess in terms of the defence and midfield, but that attack will cause teams plenty of damage.

Add in Ozil for the next few months, & it certainly gives us much better options up there than just Iwobi, Welbeck & Walcott like we've had the last couple of games. This reboot should all have been done 6 months ago though, its too little too late in terms of the season. Also, it's still a bit scatterbrain for me, replacing a guy who excels wide left with a guy who's best position is up front & a guy who's best played as a number 10. Even Malcom if he were to come play's wide right.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger called referee Mike Dean "not honest" and "a disgrace" after the Gunners' 1-1 draw at West Brom on New Year's Eve, the Football Association has revealed.
Dean gave a controversial late penalty, which the Baggies scored in a 1-1 draw.
Wenger entered the officials' changing room and confronted Dean, according to a disciplinary panel's reasons for the manager's three-match touchline ban.

The referee said Wenger was "very aggressive".
Written testimony from Dean, his assistant referees and the fourth official are contained in the report and give similar accounts of the row.
Dean said: "As we've entered the dressing room after the game Mr Wenger stood behind us in the doorway and told the West Brom steward to 'let him in'.

"He was very aggressive leaning towards me, pointing aggressively at me saying: 'You're not honest' on numerous occasions.
"I replied: 'So you're calling me a cheat.' He replied: 'I maintain what I say, you're not honest.'
"He then said: 'You've done this to us many times before, you're supposed to be professional, you're a disgrace.' He was then ushered out of the room by the West Brom safety officer."

Wenger is only stating what we all know anyhow, lots of the refs are cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.