Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to not mind Wenger but after him licking the rags bum hole I hope he loses every game!

Spot on. Wenger now talking up the rags as who he would prefer to be a feeder to. Arsenal are in free fall as a club.
That sort of makes sense. If things went badly tits up at City then Arse might catch us after a few years, but the rags have sufficient cash to stop the "tock" ever sounding and Arse will struggle to match them.
Pity as I'd like four teams above the rags (even Spuds and the Dippers at a pinch) but I just can't see it happening.

Apparently they are willing to forgive him for whats happened recently...looks like he's going to stay, so no Malcom or Auba for Arsenal..gotta feel for Mkhi if he joins haha

Pretty sure Klopp and BVB always used to talk about City.

Wenger: Sign here Mickey cos were signing PEA and a host of other world stars and were gonna win the League and everything......as proof we just walloped the incredibly skillful Crystal Palace at the Emirates and are only 23 Points behind City.... go on sign pllllleassssssssse or I'll curse like a Merovinjian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.