Arsenal and Chelsea Refs

I have yet to se us get any favourable decisions from any premier league ref. Most of the refs at PGMOL are nothing but cheats claiming that they don't see anything when it is plain that they are looking straight at the incident. I reckon that the premier league refs have cost us at least 6 points if not more this season. How many pens should we have had that were not given. 2 spring to mind straight away 1 against Spurs and 1 against Liverpool, and I am sure there will be other decisions that have not gone our away.

Which games has marriner stitched us up in this season so far??
Tottenham game Walker should have walked and penalty on Sterling. Also lied to FA about Aguero's elbow saying he didn't see it but less than ten yards away looking directly at it

Which games has marriner stitched us up in this season so far??
The Spurs one is the one that really pissed me off. The decision to allow walker to push over Sterling and no pen/red, compounded by the fact they went up the other end and scored was a disgraceful showing.

Have a bad feeling about both of these games that unless we take our chances we could see us fucked over again,what I'm saying is take it out of their hands by putting away our chances when they come,as if we don't then it's a sure thing these cnuts will fuck us over with some sort of ropey decision..

Atkinson has been the best ref for me this season for us. I thought he was decent both games against Arsenal and Sunderland away recently.

He also reffed our finals against Stoke as Sunderland and don't remember many poor decisions in those either.

Hope we get him in the semi final

I think Marriner was unsighted for Walker, but the linesman/4thOfficial definitely looked the other way.

I agree with Millwallaway though - Atkinson is usually solid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.