Arsenal and Chelsea Refs

the biggest decscion of the match was walcott on ferdandiho and he did't
even give a foul. Says it all

I was watching on Spanish TV and it looked well over the ball but we didn't get a reply, I presume it was as bad as I thought.

Sorry, but we shouldn't be needing the ref for us to beat a woeful Arsenal side who were there for the taking. Maybe if the players worked as hard during a game as they do complaining about officials, we might have won the game by half time.

Keep it civil please.

Posts deleted, next time thread bans.

Thanks.

Sorry, but we shouldn't be needing the ref for us to beat a woeful Arsenal side who were there for the taking. Maybe if the players worked as hard during a game as they do complaining about officials, we might have won the game by half time.

Would be nice if both could happen, let Pep work on the team changes and (I never thought I would say this) let FIFA work on the other.

Let's see Mike Dean report us for disrespect this coming Thursday in comparison to the rags yesterday....

It's almost like Sky are deliberately trying to hide the corruption. Can't imagine why....
In return for access to PGMOL to make the programme with Neville & Carragher, it's quite clear that Sky have adopted a hear-no-evil, see-no-evil, speak-no-evil policy.

But why does anyone expect anything different from the organisation that's had refs dancing to their tune for a while. I'm in no doubt that Howard Webb's strings were being pulled by Sky and that's how he was our 'number 1 ref' despite being no better than others.

In return for access to PGMOL to make the programme with Neville & Carragher, it's quite clear that Sky have adopted a hear-no-evil, see-no-evil, speak-no-evil policy.

But why does anyone expect anything different from the organisation that's had refs dancing to their tune for a while. I'm in no doubt that Howard Webb's strings were being pulled by Sky and that's how he was our 'number 1 ref' despite being no better than others.
There has been the shadow of TV influence (mainly Sky) over match officials for a number of years now.

Another shite bent performance from 2 officials glossed over by TV which pushes me that little bit closer to playing golf more regularly rather than getting annoyed and frustrated with football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.