Arsenal away cheap travel

goater1985

For anyone looking for cheap trains going from Preston area, just gone to book mine and there's a lot of £20 returns all day at the moment. Not sure why so cheap but ive double and triple checked.... Bargain.

For anyone looking for cheap trains going from Preston area, just gone to book mine and there's a lot of £20 returns all day at the moment. Not sure why so cheap but ive double and triple checked.... Bargain.
Found it on the Virgin site, thanks - the £20 return only appears on direct bookings from Preston, tried booking from Blackpool at first and the cheapest return was £45. Split ticketing wins again!

Last edited:
Vigin are doing £20 tickets for 6 days to celebrate their birthday. Fill your boots.

Thanks for that, me and the missus going Saturday morning coming back Monday afternoon £20 each return with reserved seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.