Arsenal Away (Premier League) Ticket Criteria

Got my tickets but no points have been added. Neither points for either Basel games have appeared yet p

My ticket hasn't arrived yet [including Monday morning post] even though ordered the first day of sale 7th Feb! just spoken to the ticket office and they say they were dispatched on Thursday Night! Anybody else still waiting for theirs?
I've had five of them, but still missing three, the first ones I bought.
The ticket office are a fucking joke, I'm working in London this week and could easily have stayed down following yesterday's game, the ticket office haven't a fucking clue how real people live their lives.

I ordered on first day too, but still not received my ticket. It shouldn’t be left so late. Ive already bought train tickets and booked hotel.

Serious question , what’s the chances of this being called off with the bad weather forecast for Thursday in London ?

Ha ha you serious? Quarter inch snow in London and south east and we're fucked! Can't cope with it! Soft bastards!
Be called off for safety reasons as will spurs v dale tomorrow
Snow falling now and will be for most of the day

If collecting tickets at Arsenal it's not the main ticket office at ground level but a smaller place on the level above. As I found out last year after 20 mins in the queue at the wrong place....

as long as the gritters are doing their job around the stadium I think it should be ok to go ahead.

The snow has to arrive but heavy snow is forecast in North London for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully, it blows over, is only light or doesn't stick around.

In relation to the game, it's not just the roads that need to be clear, so to will the pedestrian areas around the stadium and the train and tube will need to be operating in the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.