Arsenal Away (Premier League) Ticket Criteria

I've had five of them, but still missing three, the first ones I bought.
The ticket office are a fucking joke, I'm working in London this week and could easily have stayed down following yesterday's game, the ticket office haven't a fucking clue how real people live their lives.

They are a joke my ticket has now arrived at home, I am away with work and not back until Friday. My Ticket was purchased 20 days earlier, lands on a Tuesday morning for a Thursday night game at the other end of the country;Complete tossers! They live in a bubble corporate bullsh1t, where the customer is not considered.

This is their attitude " Don't worry there will be another [customer] along in a minute, can we charge more by passing it to corporate?" They boil my piss!

I had to call City and tell them to send my tickets out early as I was staying in London from the game on Sunday. Tickets only arrived just in time on Saturday. Apparently they were holding out on sending the tickets until Friday 23rd in case we drew with Wigan. They take the piss. No consideration for fans plans.

They are a joke my ticket has now arrived at home, I am away with work and not back until Friday. My Ticket was purchased 20 days earlier, lands on a Tuesday morning for a Thursday night game at the other end of the country;Complete tossers! They live in a bubble corporate bullsh1t, where the customer is not considered.

This is their attitude " Don't worry there will be another [customer] along in a minute, can we charge more by passing it to corporate?" They boil my piss!
My last three arrived today.
I was bothered they wouldn't do as we live in the sticks and woke up to very heavy snow this morning. Fortunately the postie must have thought about this as he was here two hours early.

Someone earlier in the thread, could have been a joke, said this was a deliberate policy by the Ticket Office, following a suggestion by the Supporters Club, to stop points whores.
Whoever makes these decisions clearly doesn't have a clue about anything other than working in an office or factory.

My last three arrived today.
I was bothered they wouldn't do as we live in the sticks and woke up to very heavy snow this morning. Fortunately the postie must have thought about this as he was here two hours early.

Someone earlier in the thread, could have been a joke, said this was a deliberate policy by the Ticket Office, following a suggestion by the Supporters Club, to stop points whores.
Whoever makes these decisions clearly doesn't have a clue about anything other than working in an office or factory.
I think they must have a good idea who the points whores are.

I had to call City and tell them to send my tickets out early as I was staying in London from the game on Sunday. Tickets only arrived just in time on Saturday. Apparently they were holding out on sending the tickets until Friday 23rd in case we drew with Wigan. They take the piss. No consideration for fans plans.

That is some piss poor excuse, when did we play Wigan, Monday night? so we will send them out the following Friday in case we draw! A lot of Billy bullsh1t there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.