"Arsenal deserved the win"

ManCitizens.

I'm a big fan of Yaya but this is a terrible quote, never in a million years were Arsenal the better team. If we parked the bus the game would have ended 0.0, simple. Arsenal were ruthless on the counter and deserve some credit but the better team? Wind your neck in Yaya and start acting like the captain of the best squad in the league, Vinny would never say that.

If that is the competition, the league is ours.

He is being gracious. It's a quality others could emulate. No point whining over a loss.

I'm a big fan of Yaya but this is a terrible quote, never in a million years were Arsenal the better team. If we parked the bus the game would have ended 0.0, simple. Arsenal were ruthless on the counter and deserve some credit but the better team? Wind your neck in Yaya and start acting like the captain of the best squad in the league, Vinny would never say that.

If that is the competition, the league is ours.

They were the best team and deserved to win

I think they did because we got cocky. I swear we were trying to rack up nutmegs at one point.

We lost the game, Arsenal didn't win it. Delph left wing? the team was left totally unbalanced in the first half despite dominating much of the play.

We will finish above them if raise our game to 75% of our best, there is no doubt about that. The problem is the only players taking control of the team are Kompany and Hart, I've had enough of this "lets please everyone" bullshit. Yaya start powering past players, Otamendi carry on hurting strikers, Fernandinho carry on getting stuck in and Pellegrini (most importantly) play our best available team every game.

It doesn't matter who was the better team, only important thing is winning. The history books will forever say 2-1

Still think man city are favs for title and we will sit on our hands in the transfer window and not strengthen and that's what will kill us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.