"Arsenal deserved the win"

Again, everything to do with Arsenal is anti Mourinho. Why are you making Mourinho like comments after a counter attacking victory?

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't piss on mourinho if he was on fire, but sometimes his style of football has to be used

I don't like it but to go all out attack on some teams is suicide...

Anyway sorry I've been making a tit of myself for far too long on this forum..

I must go back to my own

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't piss on mourinho if he was on fire, but sometimes his style of football has to be used

I don't like it but to go all out attack on some teams is suicide...

Anyway sorry I've been making a tit of myself for far too long on this forum..

I must go back to my own
Enjoy your win and have a good night, just remember not to be a hypocrite next time you draw with an Allardyce team or lose to Chelsea. Arsenal were very efficient tonight, if that continues the title is a possibility. Just remember there isn't a set of self entitled, idiotic, hypocritical, quiet set of no fuck all fans in the country that are worse than "The Arsenal".

Enjoy your win and have a good night, just remember not to be a hypocrite next time you draw with an Allardyce team or lose to Chelsea. Arsenal were very efficient tonight, if that continues the title is a possibility. Just remember there isn't a set of self entitled, idiotic, hypocritical, quiet set of no fuck all fans in the country that are worse than "The Arsenal".
tbh I think they have competition on the self entitled, idiotic, hypocritical, quiet set of (k)no(w) fuck all fans front from a few others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.