Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Just got back.
Not read the whole thread but I agree it summed up our season: Dodgy decisions against us, Silva offered no protection and ultimately subbed due to a foul that the blind twunt didn't even think worthy of a booking, and our inability to turn possession into goals.
As for those who think Aguero is the problem: Just look at the consecutive games he's scored in then slice off the tops of your heads and insert some fucking brains.
I really hope Chelsea stuff them in the final, and we stuff the rags on Thursday.

If only we'd been given the pen and our disallowed goal it wouldn't matter. Officials have cost us again, along with our slow build up and no cutting edge. Story of this whole shit season.
This
But not only this season.
It's been a while since the corrupt FArce bent cheating refs and linos have been fucking us up.
The opposition cloggers week in week out kick the fuck out off Merlin and Kun and nothing happens until they are force off the field injured like today; suddenly a blue player brushes some opponent and it's an automatic yellow card.
Offsides or non offside conveniently used against us, penalties, and so it goes.
It's rigged!

Only one Arsenal player booked during 90mins and that was Sanchez.

That refereeing 'performance' was shocking.

Who's this cant from Kent? Came on to share my misery with fellow blues... why would they not be on their own club forum? Sad bastard with no friends!

To be fair, we are all guests in the house of Ric and although Gladstone Liberal comes across as a smug dipstick we have to put up with him. Probably best to mute/ignore him.

Sheikh Mansour has waited 8 years for Pep. Pep will have HIS choice of players next season with a huge war chest. Expect to see 4 or 5 elite younger players coming in within the next three months of the Madrid/Barca/Bayern class who can learn to do what Pep wants.

just got back. disappointed in the result, but had a top day out. shattered now though. our fans were top today, arsenal fans were awful. a mix of tourists/joey essex types and really posh people. i can't stand them

Sheikh Mansour has waited 8 years for Pep. Pep will have HIS choice of players next season with a huge war chest. Expect to see 4 or 5 elite younger players coming in within the next three months of the Madrid/Barca/Bayern class who can learn to do what Pep wants.
I certainly hope so

Well done the F.A

Talk about fucked over by the officials.

Never seen worse in 50 years.

Never been one to get involved in "the agenda", but for the first time ever, not so sure.

If I was Pep, I would have just called the players off, and said fuck you F.A.

P.S. Not a Clichy fan at all, but well played today fella.
Keep telling myself I'm stupid for thinking there's an agenda against us, but I keep seeing the evidence with my own eyes, game after game after game after game.

Chelsea, Spurs , Liverpool, Arsenal league away , today...what's the common theme.....bad refereeing, throwing away a winning advantage......but the most important thing we do not do is kill teams off.

There was only one team iplaying in the first half....and we had them on the ropes, despite their best attempts to dismember Silva and Aguero without receiving any kind of punishment .....that was the time to completely undermine their fragile confidence !

But, we are an ageing team......... 7 of the starting line up were 31 or over......no wonder we faded and our legs looked as though they had gone as the game wore on......and 2 of our under 30 year olds....Aguero and Kev are hardly two of the fittest !

Agree with the comments about Sane....completely gone after 60 mins......but Sterling completely bottled it in yet another big game....he will not take on any responsibility....his first instinct is to pass the ball rather than taking a man on or shooting .....not sure he is ever going to change.

Despite the above.....Arsenal did not deserve the win......but we cannot keep making the same excuses......we need to drastically reduce the age of the team and also introduce some legs and physicality into the squad.

Too many of this team accept defeat too easily.........but importantly only one out of the starting line up was actually signed by Pep.

A big end to the season coming up followed by an even bigger close season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.