Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Without having to read back through is there any footage anywhere showing where the ref's assistant was when he flagged it over the bi-line would be interested to know.
Sorry if already posted.

The officials got 2 wrong for us and 1 for them. We were 1-0 up and in control and lost 2-1, from what I remember at 1-0 there weren't any other game changing decisions.

Can't blame the ref for being 1-0 up and blowing it.

Yes because Arsenal are the kind of team who force the issue from 2-0 down & would surely be having penalty shouts before half time rather than going 3-0 down.

And the reason their perfectly valid penalty shout wasn't given ? Because Sanchez was the first one to grab hold of Navas, therefore the ref would have to make it even more obvious we were being shit on if he gave the 2nd foul.

I just met a Liverpool fan who said 'you lot were unlucky yesterday' I said 'not as unlucky as you' He then said 'diffenence was you were fucked over by the officials, we were just shit'.

He particularly took offence at Silva being kicked off before half time plus Aguero having two knees to the spine, without sanction.

If you are happy to bend over & have stuff shoved up your arse, fair enough. I'm not.
I'm still fucking furious about it.

Even neutrals can see it.

Whatever our faults, which are many, we should not be playing at least 1 out of 2 games against every top 6 team, with a handicap.

So that's an emirates sponsored team in an emirates sponsored cup final against a team that was sponsored by emirates hmmmmmmmm

You're blinkered though mate and also strangely arguing the decisions which I agree with!! I get what you're saying but you can overcome blatant cheating, despite that cheating we took the lead. We then failed yet again to defend properly whilst offering nothing in the final 3rd. You can agree the ref was shit but acknowledge pep and the players could of done more.

But when we took the lead it should have been 2-0 or 3-1, we wouldn't have thrown that away I'm fairly certain. You really are missing the point, we are being cheated by corrupt officiating. By your reckoning we need to be scoring 3 or 4 to be safe in games and we aren't being allowed to do it.

anyone else shocked at how tired our players looked towards the end of the 90 mins and throughout ET? Arsenal players seemed to have that extra yard all over the pitch
One that was obvious was Sane, but I think he had cramp or something as he couldn't run, at one point he looked to be struggling to walk never mind run. He was heavily massaged in the break before et, and seemed to be back to something more normal by the end of et.

One that was obvious was Sane, but I think he had cramp or something as he couldn't run, at one point he looked to be struggling to walk never mind run. He was heavily massaged in the break before et, and seemed to be back to something more normal by the end of et.

Our players have been working hard whilst theirs have been taking the fucking piss out of their club & fans.

City are one of the fittest, hardest working teams, compared to being a bunch of lazy, overweight wankers, amongst the most half arsed last season.

So they turn up for a day v City, like Liverpool do. Wankers.

But when we took the lead it should have been 2-0 or 3-1, we wouldn't have thrown that away I'm fairly certain. You really are missing the point, we are being cheated by corrupt officiating. By your reckoning we need to be scoring 3 or 4 to be safe in games and we aren't being allowed to do it.

That's my reckoning because it's very clear we aren't being reffed fairly. What else can we do? Not turn up? As a club we need to sort it but we don't help ourselves out either.

That's my reckoning because it's very clear we aren't being reffed fairly. What else can we do? Not turn up? As a club we need to sort it but we don't help ourselves out either.

You know in all honesty I think walking off wouldn't be a bad idea, we are all beginning to think what's the fucking point, a few players are obviously thinking it going off Yaya and Sagnas comments. Next time an absolute shocking decision is given I'd back them doing it. Imagine the uproar it would cause especially if the club then pointed out every dubious decision.
Not sure what else can be done.

So who should have brought on for an obviously injured Aguero? Kolarov, Zabaletta, Cabellero? Fuck me our bench was weak as fuck due to the squad not being good enough once we have injuries, it needs some serious strengthening this summer.

Well I think picking a bench which includes Zabaleta, kolarov, Fernando and delph was poor management. Surely Nolito and possibly a youngster would have had least given us a spark or impact from bench? Those subs sent out wrong message, but that's only my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.