Arsenal (H) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 5 Nov 2017.

1. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Did you see when Carragher and Neville tried it. Got everyone wrong. Yet still have the gaul to call out officials, whether they are right or wrong.

2. normskih

normskih

Someone on Twitter said it was like he was taking his dog for a walk:)

3. blueincy

blueincy

Let's not forget not content with shoving Raz into the net they did the same to Eddie...

4. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Pep on Wenger’s whinge: “the penalty was a penalty, the offside was offside but we won because we were better"

5. benno74

benno74

I would love to see both managers side by side in post match press conferences, just to watch wengers reaction to this, totally spot on and to the point quote.
    I imagine his head would internally combust.

6. Vic

Vic

Not many have. It's an odd one because it's not all mere clarification - under law 12 the bit about the keeper throwing an object at the ball changes it from an indirect free kick to direct, which, mid-season, is very unusual.

http://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/documents/375/115048_250917_Circular_11_2017_v1.0_EN.pdf

7. rnblade

rnblade

Defender of Her Majesty's Realm
    Don’t hold back will you lol

8. goat boy

goat boy

Ive watched the offside call a few times now, what strikes me is this: the ball forward is a push rather than a ping. Dave is moving quicker than the ball, which is unusual for a through ball, and is what made him look miles off against a slower moving defensive line.

Weird that we'r on the right side of the marginal stuff, ill give you that...

9. Grassland Blue

Grassland Blue

I initially thought that DS was offside by some distance.
    The more I look at it, the more I think that he was level with the last defender, so on.
    We have had some terrible decisions made against us over the years, so let's be satisfied that if there was an error of judgement in our favour, it is not before time.
    Also what about the penalty shout which was waved away?
    Swings and roundabouts Mr.Bean!

10. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

Indolence
    I am a bit of a numpty on the offside rule, so forgive me. But, what's not in doubt is that Jesus is in an offside position throughout. Before, during and after the ball was kicked, he's always in an offside position.

Isn't he therefore offside when he receives the ball and becomes active?