Arsenal (H) Post Match Thread

Lot of tired legs out there, but we still had the class to get it done. Well done to all on a fantastic start to the season.

Excellent performance after a tough game in midweek against good opposition.

Very impressed with the team effort today probably up with the best this season.

Bit of a leggy display but well pleased with the result.

Arsenal with 6 bookings showing their petulence and how they were willing to hack us down any time we had the chance of a breakaway.

Really looking forward to reading 'Untold Arsenal' and their mental gymnastics with which they'll try turn this 3-1 defeat into what they think should of been a 2-1 win for them :)

Ozil would annoy the fuck out of me if he was a City player. The archetypal fair weather merchant. Quick question. How was his challenge on Delph not worthy of a yellow card, whereas Walker got carded for a similar (but not as brainless) challenge?
I think will all know the answer to your rhetorical question.

And completely agree about Ozil—how any top club would go in for him is beyond fathomable. It is why I think he renews his contract with Arsenal.

We weren't at our best and still we were too much for them. Top result, top team. Come on Chelsea.

Great result, average we were today, final ball was off and we looked tired, but an average city beats most every day of the week.
Well done city on an amazing start to the season.

I'm happy with that. Great result. What should I do now watch the rags or gaming?

Do enjoy Arsenal fans moaning about decisions. They didn't seem to mind them during the semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.