Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 1 Nov 2017.

?

City v Arsenal prediction

Poll closed 5 Nov 2017.
  1. Win

85.5%
  2. Draw

10.9%
  3. Lose

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ric

Ric

All in here please. Silva and Walker for Gundogan and Danilo the only changes for me.

2. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

Theie fans are shitting it on social media.

3. colorado blue

colorado blue

Is this are biggest test yet?

Liverpool - early in season and wouldn't have been a big shock if we didn't win
    Chelsea - even with how we started most fans would have taken a point

Arsenal - mixed start to season and we we will be strong favorites. Pressure is on to continue as we've started but Arsenal are so unpredictable and could surprise us.

We will need KDB to be back to his best and Sane/Sterling to run riot. Hopefully Sergio we break the record too.

4. domalino

domalino

Before the Napoli game I thought this might be a game where we slip up, particularly thinking about how we were just a bit off in the previous 2 games.

After tonight though, I think everyone will be absolutely buzzing, and that'll take us through.

Arsenal aren't really doing badly or well, they're just taking care of some bad teams. We should be beating them really.

Our rotation players - Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo - are showing signs of hitting their form too, at which point predicting line-ups will get harder but we'll get even better.

5. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

I think the plan was to start Jesus tonight and Sergio on Sunday, however the reported stomach bug for Jesus put paid to that, hence I think it'll revert now to Jesus starting on Sunday and the other rested 2 to come in as you've said.

6. Ric

Ric

Tonight was our biggest test so far imo, although Arsenal certainly won’t be easy.

7. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

This is our biggest test ! Bigly

Not.

8. Pingu the Penguin

Pingu the Penguin

Hard one to call in terms of which Arsenal will turn up.

I'd be shitting it if I was them though.

Need to work out a way of keeping KDB and Ferna fresh (everyone else is getting rested bar them)

But how can you leave either out at present?

9. Bozo

Bozo

Head Lecturer at the Clown College of Manchester
    4-0 City

10. Andouble

Andouble

I could see a let-down game similar to Chelsea against us after they had used all they had to beat Atleti midweek. Hopefully we recover well. Sanchez bound to score against us. 2-1 to us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.