Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A win would be fantastic, but somehow I feel it is too much to wish for. I mean imagine if we did it. How great would it be? In any case this is a must not loose game.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Delph
Fernandinho
KDB Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

I'll be surprised if Pep benches Aguero after his achievement from last night. Him and the rest of the team will be high on confidence. Arsenals defence is crap and I expect Sane and Sterling to cause their defence problems. Stones is in the form of his life and he'll have Lacazette in his back pocket.

5-0 city ;-)

I just think we will rip them apart .cant see any position that they better than us .Napoli was a quality side we rode the storm and came out on top .there will be no storm from Arsenal

Some team news from our side. Seem to be struggling on the defensive side, Mustafi out, both Koscielny & Kolasinac struggling with injuries, both would be massive losses.

Midfield and forward line will likely be Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil,Sanchez, Lacazette barring any last minute injuries.

We'll likely change the full team vs Red Star tonight so playing tonight shouldn't affect us too much.

We'll do well to even take a point from you guys the way both teams are playing. We only know 1 way to play really, & when on form like this you guys are better than that than us.
If we start on the front foot i dont think you guys will no what has hit you .we have so much pace and fire power it is frightening we have around 4 players who are nearly in double figures and the center backs are scoring for fun lol

1 thing is for sure, we are very very unlikely to see a 0-0 with these 2 teams. I don't think there's been 1 between us in your ground in 20 years +!
Ive found the matches between our two teams to be the best football in the PL on a regular basis the last 5-6 years.

Ederson Walker Stones Otamendi Delph Fernandinho Silva De Bruyne Sane Jesus Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.