Arsenal home November sold out

This is bollocks.

The membership is for all of the season, it gives a £5 discount off the first 6? tickets

I do however agree that our individual matchday tickets are WAY too expensive.

Do members attend more than six per season? Besides, that knocks it down to a meagre £86 before a ball is kicked.

Will Everton home make open sale?

Do members attend more than six per season? Besides, that knocks it down to a meagre £86 before a ball is kicked.

Will Everton home make open sale?
Right, a 'meagre' £86, I personally think the membership fee is a piss-take, just as much as our matchday prices. However, for a regular supporter, you get your money back.
The fee should be a tenner, with a few quid off each ticket. The club are alienating a lot of the local support, just as the salford r*d sox have done over the years.

I have to agree can they not just trial a different approach to individual match sales this season? If the atmosphere is no better and people are still skipping matches fair enough but maybe they will find they can get the same matchday turnover through sheer numbers and if the atmosphere does improve people won't be able to justify skipping the odd game or selling their ticket on as much. IMO people who can't really afford the season ticket but like to catch a few games a season are sometimes more excitable because they appreciate it that little bit more.

Right, a 'meagre' £86, I personally think the membership fee is a piss-take, just as much as our matchday prices. However, for a regular supporter, you get your money back.
The fee should be a tenner, with a few quid off each ticket. The club are alienating a lot of the local support, just as the salford r*d sox have done over the years.

We're just speculating until we have figures in front of us.

Seasoncards went up in price yet sold out. Everton home is a supposed 500 seats off a full house with £35 membership and £56 a ticket to finance.

It's not cheap but if it's full then City have made it work.

This is bollocks.

The membership is for all of the season, it gives a £5 discount off the first 6? tickets

I do however agree that our individual matchday tickets are WAY too expensive.
Its not bollocks what if you can for whatever reason only get to onevor two games a season you still have to get a membership card and pay £56 a ticket.Twice a year my brother and his mates came over to watch the Blues something is wrong when you can get a return flight from Amsterdam than what it is to watch a game .no wonder Sky &Bt are doing so well

Seasoncards went up in price yet sold out. Everton home is a supposed 500 seats off a full house with £35 membership and £56 a ticket to finance.

They might have "made it work"but they have also driven a lot of fans out of the Etihad into the pubs .my youngest lad works shifts so he dosent no till the week befor if he can make a game so a season ticket is not an option .so if he could only make a couple of games he still has to fork out£35 for a membership card befor he forks out £56 for a ticket .last couple of seasons like some of his mates he will only go to cup games as they are cheaper

For years we ripped into the swamp dwellers for how they treated there fans .unfortuantly soon we are going to be no better than them

Close to selling out?

The other day you could by 4 tickets each.

Monday night on cheaper Sly Sports Football

People still on Holiday

The only saver is that the schools are still on Holiday, so it might sell out?

Close to selling out?

The other day you could by 4 tickets each.

Monday night on cheaper Sly Sports Football

People still on Holiday

The only saver is that the schools are still on Holiday, so it might sell out?

So are people on holiday or not? 500 remain (as I hear) with groups of seats together?

I'll leave the gang in the pub before the match and meet them again afterwards. Few, if any, go. Former branch chair amongst them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.