Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: £93 for Liverpool fans at Arsenal

Forzacitizens said:
Bewar3them00n said:
Skashion said:
Bitter jealousy is on hand to see in this thread. People who hate Arsenal for doing things the proper way.
Err.... And the proper way being what? Charging more for a game than it would to go to Wembley for a semi or final?
Riiight, whereas we charged £1 for kids and £15 for adults at the weekend....

I think he was fishing...

It was obvious sarcasm not fishing.
I thought that was plain to see, obviously not.

adrianr said:
No matter. The scousers will steal their allocation anyway. Probably take the seats too.
why not, they'll be paying enough.

If you want to shoot Arsenal fans down on the City/Chelsea rising ticket prices arguement - just direct them to page 22 (Page 28 in a .pdf reader) of the below .pdf

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/fan-surveys/national-fan-survey-2001-02.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/content/da ... 001-02.pdf</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cheapest tickets will be the same £62 we paid but the £93 ones will be on offer if Liverpool take the full 15% allocation.

Liverpool ought to just take the lesser allocation of £62 tickets and politely decline the £93 ones. I know that's going to deny some of their fans the chance to get to this game because they've a big enough support base to sell 9000 tickets under normal circumstances but I doubt many of them would be willing to pay £93 a pop.

Arsenal-The biggest set of hypocrites in football.

Wenger - "It is wrong to sell one of your players to a main rival"
Lets start shall we....
Nasri to City
Adebayor to City
RVP to the scum
Clichy to City

Seriously does this guy ever stop to think before he opens his gob.

Then it comes to calling other clubs for ruining football yet proceed to charge £63 and £93 for tickets!!!!!!

They are a club supported by highly paid lawyers,solicitors,bankers (or should that be wankers) and are not in the real world.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Have these prices been verified or have they just been subjected to Internet inflation?

Not sure - I think it depends on whether Arsenal make it a Category A game, in which case these prices will apply. They might not of course but when you consider that Arsenal fans get their first 7 CL and FA Cup games included in their season ticket price meaning this will be one of those games, then they may well use the attractiveness of this match to try and maximise as much revenue as possible from the remaining ticket sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.