Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Not sure what Ozil offers them? After watching him today I don't think I've seen him stand out from the rest or look like he's going to cause any problems, constantly gives away possession and his decision making is terrible.

As far as buys go for the £42.5M Arsenal paid he's been nothing more than average.

Not sure what Ozil offers them? After watching him today I don't think I've seen him stand out from the rest or look like he's going to cause any problems, constantly gives away possession and his decision making is terrible.

As far as buys go for the £42.5M Arsenal paid he's been nothing more than average.

Ozil isn't fit to sniff David Silva's farts.

2oCYX.jpg

they were wide open today, no shape especially in 1st half. decent team would have put atleast 3 past them by half time

In the modern game, your holding/sitting midfielders are vital to Premier League success.

We had Gareth Barry, now we have Fernandinho.

manyooo had Keane and then they had Carrick.

Chelsea in the past had Makelele, now they have Matic

Arsenal have never replaced Vieira or Petit, which Gary Neville rightly said, is either arrogance, stupidity or just naivety (which I can't belive for one minute from Wenger).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.