Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Can anyone see them getting a result against Barca?
Tbh thought the same when they played Bayern and look how that turned out.(At home anyhow) Barca are merciless though and that front line. ..Fuck me!
If it goes badly over 2 legs the wheels might come off. Their worst nightmare could happen and Spurs bum them to 4th and out of the CL.
Charlie Shitehawk Knickerless on Sky will Cark it on live TV the shithouse whilst Paul cokenose Merson laughs like a 5 year old at how blue his face has gone!
Meanwhile Mrs Wright has hidden all the razor blades.
One can but hope for the fall of the entitled ones!
Yes look how that turned out against Bayern, they got absolutely battered away and fluked a home win. Don't lose any sleep over them putting up a fight against Barca, they've got no chance.

Something's wrong with the BBC league table. I'm sure it's stuck on last year's as Arsenal are in fourth again, yet on the 21st December they announced to the world they were champions?

Can any one explain!

Something's wrong with the BBC league table. I'm sure it's stuck on last year's as Arsenal are in fourth again, yet on the 21st December they announced to the world they were champions?

Can any one explain!
It's not difficult, in December it looked like they might miss out on the 4th placed trophy, but a well managed January has seen them position themselves perfectly for the trophy we should all aspire to. They should watch out though I thing the rags have an eye on their trophy.

It's not difficult, in December it looked like they might miss out on the 4th placed trophy, but a well managed January has seen them position themselves perfectly for the trophy we should all aspire to. They should watch out though I thing the rags have an eye on their trophy.
I suppose the rags can't go four years without a trophy, so only seems fair

with our injuries starting to pile up again I wouldnt get to cocky with the 4th placed trophy, we've got Leicester and spurs coming up, slip in those and it will be a mighty struggle

Some French bloke complained about the ref not giving the correct decisions. They might have to re-evaluate the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.